Artist: Lupe Flores
3" Iron on sublimated patch.
Iron on Instructions
1. Heat iron to cotton setting (400 degrees).
2. Surface of fabric should be cleaned before applying.
3. Preheat fabric where attaching patch for 10-20 seconds.
4. Place patch on garment with the image facing up. Cover with a clean cloth & press firmly for 5-20 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out & iron back side of patch for 20 seconds.
6. Let cool for one minute. If edges come up, repeat step 5.
Be careful not to burn yourself!
Production: Pressed and packed at our studio in Compton, Ca. Made in the USA.